Tuesday, March 21, 2006

i only just realise that its been so bloody long since i last touched my blog.
my last post was made on the 2nd of march and its already the end of march and soon my birthday's coming.

hahaha ahem ahem my birthday's coming!
and my birthday happens to fall on a thursday which is cca day, ld day, and hooray! im only let off at 6 plus.

in any case,
the one week march holidays hasnt been much productive.
in fact its been quite a slacker week and i haven't any idea what ive accomplished.
but ive been meeting my baby everyday
and one day when i was on my way to her house i noticed three interesting facts about khatib mrt station.

1) they have loads of goth guys with eyeliner who wears one side of a jacket.
2) they have army girls which, truth to say, i havent seen one before.
3) they have birds that fly in a hugggggggeeeee group and then land on a huge patch of grass together and pose. as in literally, pose.

all right i know i havent been able to blog a decent post in years,
but i admit my creative juices are running out and i haven't, a single idea, of what to blog.

honest.

so till then,
ill try and do some productive stuff like doing homework, or smth.

and because i can only concentrate at night,
after like say 11pm,
so if i have the determination to do work i end up sleeping at unearthly hours at 3/4 am.
makes me wonder sometimes what do i do with my afternoons.

but because of a few reasons i haven't been able to burn my midnight oil and do proper work,

1) because i do crap in the afternoons and i end up being so tired at night, when its time to start work (eg, 11pm) i go "okay i'll set alarm for a half an hour nap before waking up to do some work." and then i set my alarm, and when it rings i press the "snooze" button about a 200000 times in the night and in my frustration i press it off and i end up sleeping till the next morning.

2) i get so lazy i end up going to bed.
simple as that.

3) i open my diary and then i see the huge amount of homework im overdued with and then i go, "fuck im so dead" and then i head to bed, to die.

so i think that's all the excuses i can think about to cover my ass for why i haven't been able to do any productive work lately.

i say excuses because i learn!
yes, my beloved geography teacher has written all of the geog remedial girls and schedule for term 2 remedial and in one of her very sacastic sentences above she mentioned lines that goes like this "please note there is a difference between reasons and excuses..."

so hooray! now we all know there IS a difference, afterall.

because stupid people like me, NEVER learn.

so i think im gonna go procrastinate,
and ill come back in a bit to tell you guys whether i did any productive work tonight.

nights!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ELIZA LEE, HELLO THERE ! (:
YOU WEREN'T ONLINE JUST NOW, WERE YOU ? I WAS WAITING FOR MOTIVATION ! HAHAHA ! RIGHTTTTTTT !

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sup girl, gesh honw much sleep do you get if you sleep at such unearthy hours? one hour? you sleep a little earlier lahs. your afternoons are probably spent resting. haha! hmms ehs, i'm sorry if ive been putting a strain on you with my fuckening problems lately. things just havent been going my way. yeahs. thanks fer trying yer best ta understand. i rly dont wna put you in a spot but shucks i need yer ta knock some sense into me again. dont worry man, my hoildays werent very productive either. and i'm so gna get screwed by tanshuwei if i dont get dwn to completeing my stuff. maybe i'll call yer a little later.

2:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey, I added you online. :D

I'm so glad you blogged, haha. :) A form of entertainment for me. Whee. :) You better start studying the afternoon & sleep early at night luh you pig!

Ok know what, I haven't been doing much either. I've got like 13 schools' maths test paper to do, Paper I & II. I'm so dead, although the deadline isn't given but it's something that will be in my mind all the time, thinking when the fuck miss glynis here is gonna finishing up that effing pile of papers. -.- Chinese too, but I asked gf to finish it up for me during the holidays. Hahah! There's reflection, interview, grammer & vocab exercises(HOW RETARDED) to do for English. Just imagine babe. I hate to flip open the diary 'cos it actually freaks me out & I'll probably throw it back into my bag & back to the comp. Hahah. Same luh huh!

how busy Eliza is, hur! :D
Talk soon babeeeeeeeee.

10:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you funny girl. you seriously have the patience to blog such long long longgggg entries. see you monday love.

shann

5:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

babe. we need to talk soon. ):
ive been crying for a week.
read my blog & perhaps you know whats been going on.

fuck man.
oh is your number 97203261?
got it from one of your entries.
sorry ay.
):

oh, 91192278, here's mine.
contact me ok. <3

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home